background

8/7/12

Fall Fashion

Before the leaves start to fall it's time to start thinking about your new fall jacket or what kind of boots you plan on wearing. I love fall fashion and can't wait to get all the freshest looks this year.

Including this Women's Patch Leather Coat , it's not too heavy and bulky for the fall but just right. Plus it looks great with a nice pair of jeans and has 100% polyester lining. As soon as the nights start to cool down, I plan on throwing this on to keep the chill off.

My husband likes to wear his denim jacket in the fall. It's durable and warm enough when he's working outside. Plus the two front pockets button are perfect for a man who carries everything with him.

Even though it's only August and were talking about fall fashion, soon enough the snow will start to fall. Everyone needs a good pair of boots to shovel in or just to throw on when you head to the grocery story. I don't like my boots to be too clunky or bulky otherwise it's hard for me to get around. Something comfortable and easy to slip on is the best for me.

I always buy my son a good fleece jacket for autumn. He works indoors so he just needs something simple to zip on when he heads out to his car. A high collar and a zip front is really what he likes.

And then of course, there's my daughter, she'd rather be fashionable than comfortable. But luckily I found her the perfect coat. Not only is it cute, but it'll keep her warm when she walking in between classes at college. With zipper pockets and decorative buttons I know she'll feel stylish in this warm wool/polyester coat.

Make sure you're fashionably prepared for the fall, after all it is right around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment