background

11/15/11

Outerwear at Low Prices

Tomorrow in Minnesota it is supposed to be 37 degrees, winter has finally arrived and it is getting brutally cold outside. I do a lot of snowmobiling and ice fishing and constantly need new outerwear items to keep me warm during my winter activities.

I always need new boots. The Women’s Tahoe Boots keep my feet incredibly warm and dry for an amazing low price. They're quality crafted with a micro-fiber upper & have a zipper front so you don't have to wrestle with them to get them on and off. They will be sure to keep my feet warm when I am catching fish out on the ice this season.


The worst part about winter is scraping your windows on your car when it is freezing outside. I always need a good pair of gloves to protect my hands from the low temperatures. I just leave the Leather Patch Gloves in my car all winter and they work perfectly. They are crafted from soft, supple genuine lambskin and have a smooth polyester lining that feels great against your skin.



When I am snowmobiling or snowboarding it is necessary that I have long underwear on. They must be quality enough to keep me warm for hours at a time. That is why I buy the Union Suits, Heartland America sells women’s and men’s long underwear for less than $25. They're crafted from 100% cotton and feature full-length button front and single-button vertical seam back flap.



Carhartt is a quality brand that has never let me down, and the Carhartt Extreme Quilt Lined Coat is no different. It is water resistant, with several pockets and comes in many colors. With its quilt lined interior this coat is sure to keep me nice and toasty when the temps drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment