background

6/25/10

Livin' The Good Life On The Links!

Golf season is in full swing. And I came across a few items that let me get even more enjoyment out of the game.



If you're like me, you sometimes struggle with your short game - getting the ball in the air from sandtraps and other difficult lies. On the advice of a friend, I gave this Mel Factor super-sized wedge a try. It's hyped as being "the easiest to hit wedge in history," and wouldn't you know it - they're right! The sweet spot is huge so it's almost impossible to shank one. Try it, you'll love it!



Don't you hate walking all over the fairway looking for your ball? The only thing worse is the embarassment of turning the cart around and driving back toward the tee box because your ball is nowhere to be found. Thanks to the golf gods, there's a solution. Just put these golf ball finder glasses on and you can spot your ball a "mile" away. I'm not sure exactly how they work, but they do!

Sometimes, I want to feel like I'm a better golfer than I am That's where these Nitro golf balls come in. They don't conform to USGA spces, but when you blast one off the tee and your buddies' jaws drop in amazement, who cares? Cool stuff indeed.








No comments:

Post a Comment